I have H4 EAD card which is valid till next year and H4 has been filed for renewal

I am already employed on H4 EAD. Since my husband has lost the job, I need to stop working, but he found another job and they are filing his H1 along with my H4. Can I start working again with H4 receipt number since H4 can be processed only by regular processing. My husband’s H1 is filed under premium.

His I-140 will not be revoked at any time.

Yes, you can work based on previous EAD. You are still in H-4 status and can start working as soon they file his petition and he joins them as employee.