I have h1b and I did not go USA, another company want first I will go USA & get project after that visa transfer

I got visa from Company ‘A’ and now I am working in Company ‘B’. I did not go to USA in past. Now Company ‘C’ is saying that I will have to go USA on my old VISA and once I reached there then Company ‘C’ will file request for visa transferring. Is it correct?

You need a visa and petition to enter US. You can use A’s visa stamp, but whose petition will you use A or B?

Also, you can use petition only from the employer who is willing to accept you as an employee in US on their payroll. In other words, if A or B don’t support your travel plans then you cannot enter US on their petitions.

Is C a desi consulting company?