I have H1 B and i am still in India, can i try in US using this

HI Team,

I have H1 B visa but my company not sending right now. Can i try to get any job in US. if so what are the process that i and they should follow.

Please advise.

Thank you.



You should find a company that is willing to offer you a job and file a cap-exempt H1B on your behalf.