I have got H1B petition from my previous employer(Tech Mahindra). Can i revise it now from any consultancy

I have only softcopy of my H1B petition(Expired on sep 2015). H1B visa was never stamped for me. Please let me know if i can revise this petition from any consultancy and what is the process required. Currently i am holding H4 visa.

Yes, another employer can file cap-exempt petition for you using the old copy as reference.

Only employers can file a extension or amendment for this