i have done my PhD in manufacturing and 10 years teaching exp , will be illegible for H1B

my name bhiksha gugulothu working associate professor in engineering college , 10 years experience , i have done my B.E in Mecahnical engineering & M.Tech in advanced Manufacturing Systems and PhD in manufacturing . will be Eligible for H1B?

Based upon your education and experience, you look qualified for H-1B. However, an employer should be willing to offer you a job/role that requires specialized knowledge w/ at least 4 years US Bachelors. Once you find such an employer w/ the above job, you can approach them for H-1B sponsorship.