I have attended for h1 visa 10 years back and got a letter from embassy that they requested DHS to revoke my pettion

Now i am applying for new visa so for the question in DS-160, Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa,been refused admission to the United States,or Withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry?

Should i answer “YES” or “NO”

The answer is Yes if the consulate had put the case in administrative processing and then asked USCIS to revoke the petition later.

Hi Saurabh, thanks for your response. I have submitted my ds 160 form with answer as “NO” is there a chance to update it r can i explain to the visa officer why i selected no because i have a leeter from embassy stating that they are revoking the request not based on me r my education

Have you already scheduled an interview?

No i havent scheduled my interview

No i havent scheduled my interview, Is it a good thing that i update and re-submit DS-160 form. Please find below letter i received from embassy in 2007.

If you haven’t scheduled the interview yet, then complete another DS form with the correct information and use it for scheduling the interview.