I have approved H4. Can I travel to Canada to get first time visa stamp for H4?

I have applied I-539 Change of Status from F1 to H4 in the US. I don’t want to go back to my home country. I want to go to US Consulate in Canada to get my H4 visa stamp first time. Is it possible?