I have a valid H4 dependent visa and currently I am india How can I apply for US Universities for doing my Master's


I have valid H4 visa. I travelled to US along with my spouse as a dependent and returned back to India lately.

Now I want to do my masters in US.Kindly help how can this be done.And do I need to apply for F1 visa from India or is it a better idea to travel back to US and apply for universities from US.

Your advice is appreciated.



You don’t need an F-1 to enroll. H-4 is valid to pursue studies, you can’t work on Campus though.