Currently I work for Company A.
I have a situation where my H1B transferring with Company B is applied with premium Process and got a RFE status now.
Request for Evidence
On July 14, 2014, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center.
I am not getting proper response from company B to reply for RFE case, I have contacted HR many times thru mails and phone not getting proper response from them, since client is not willing to give client invitation letter also they have less period of time SOW signed with end client, that’s being said in that situation, also I am getting another good offer with company X they have valid client letter to file my H1, my question is, is it possible to transfer my H1-B visa to new company X during my RFE status pending with Company B?
I have valid I94 and Visa from my old employer (Company A) which is valid until Sep 2015.
Appreciate your help.