i had applied to 2 universites i want to transfer to another college after getting vis with out doing first sem there

i got addmission in south east missori university and university of michigan flint

i want to know that which of the university policy allow to transfer before first semister

so that i will apply visa on that

Well, you need to check with the International students Advisor or DSO at both of the schools to know the exact answer, it is hard to know for anyone as this info is not widely available publicly.