I got a H1B sponsorship offer from Prabhav Services Inc. Does anyone have any reviews/comments about this company?

I got a H1B sponsorship offer from Prabhav Services Inc. Does anyone have any reviews/comments about this company? Have seen many certified withdrawns (certified –> 18 vs Certified Withdrawn –> 24) Does this number have any significance?

http://redbus2us.com/h1b-visa-sponsors/PRABHAV-SERVICES-INC./14/search/

I got the same offer , let me know if any person have applied with them or any reference ,it will help lots .

Can you let me know if your H1 went through? Is it H4 to H! transfer?

Dear Pooja / h1bask,

Have you guys got your h1b through Prabhav Solutions IÑC last year?
I have also got offer from them for this year with some charges/fee,

Can you guys can help me in should I go with opportunity or no.

Please help.

Dear Pooja / h1bask,

Have you guys got your h1b through Prabhav Solutions IÑC last year?
I have also got offer from them for this year with some charges/fee,

Can you guys can help me in should I go with opportunity or no.

Please help.

No , did not pick in in lottery

Any US ( AMERICAN) company that doesn’t use it’s company letter head that want you to send thousands of dollers via money order … is usually a scamm!

I am American born black woman and understand the need for a better liffe, wagews and seurity that is often found here. However; $3000. or what ever it was that I read that wasn’t either in writing,and it should be any offer if it’s legi should be sent in writing as a contract with the company letterhead… please beware of scammmers… there are plenty of them. This prompted me to register her just to shed a little light. I pray you get sponsered with out having to pay and may God bless you! Just be careful where and how u send anyone money! Money orders & Cashiers checks usually are signs of a scammer. Best wishes to you all !