I got 25/30 years of experience working in middle east in clerical field.

Based on my work experience is there any law or some company or a recruiter who can hire me & change my visa status from H4 to H1B. Besides i had work for US Militrary as a sub contractor in middle east in administration department with deployment center located in middle east.