I completed UG from a non UGC recognized university.


My complany is planning to process H1B visa for me.I have completed my UG from a non UGC recognised university and PG MBA through distance education.

My education is eligible to get an H1B Visa Stamped?

Your employer needs to do education evaluation for you through an education equivalency agency in US. They will tell you what’s the US equivalent of your education. That number should be at least 4 years of US Bachelor’s degree. If it is lesser, then you need at least 3 years of relevant work experience to compensate for each missing year of education.