I cannot add more than 2 previous employers in DS160,any idea why?

I cannot add more than 2 previous employers in DS160,has anyone faced this issue and what is the solution for it?

After I add the 2nd previous employer the “Add Employer” Button doe not get highlighted.

Has anyone faced this isseu before.

Thanks,

us_boy_123

I am also not able to add more than two of my previous employment.(+ Add Employer) button gets disabled after adding two employment information. I need to add more in this section. Can anyone please let me know about this issue.

Thank you

I contacted the US travel docs helpline in India and they told add whatever the system allow and bring the proff of all other employer for visa interview.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. Just wanted to know if you have appeared the interview. If yes did you face any difficulty because of it. I also spoke with the help line and they told me the same.

Thank you

I have still not appeared for the interview.

Hi, Will youll please share how your interview went? Any issues? I am in the same boat. DS-160 didn’t allow me more than 2 jobs to be added.

Hi, Will youll please share how your interview went? Any issues? DS-160 didn’t allow me more than 2 jobs to be added.

US official site DS 160 faq says that you only need to provide previous two employers.

Under section: “DS160 contains terms that i am not familiar with”
Help: Previous Employer

Please enter information regarding your previous two employers only. Applicants may choose to bring along a separate written list of all previous employers to the visa interview for reference.

1 Like

Thank you Gaurav for providing this extremely helpful information. Just one minor correction of - in Under section: DS-160 contains terms that i am not familiar with.

Help: Previous Employer

Please enter information regarding your previous two employers only. Applicants may choose to bring along a separate written list of all previous employers to the visa interview for reference.