I am too old and single, F1 rejections chances higher?

I am a woman, my age is 34, i have a few yrs of experience, but a gap of 4 years when i have been doing simple things and not a job really(because I were in the verge of being engaged and married). I was close to getting engaged but it broke. I am single also currently, my chances of rejection is higher, is not it? I was scared of ending up with a very low salaried job, that is why planned on masters in US.

So If I am not wrong you are trying for student visa right?, If yes then you need to have proper and solid reason why you want to do masters and need to show the motivation that you wanted to come back.

2 Likes

No, your age or your relationship status does not matter for US visa. They look at your intent to study in US and return, if you can afford to study and the schools you have appliedā€¦ They cannot reject your visa because you are single or your age is moreā€¦ Also, frankly 34 is not old for US education, so take it easy :slight_smile: Read : Am I too old to study in USA

okay. I shall focus on that. Thanks a lot.

So glad to hearabout age factor. I am really only going to study and Hope i make strong points on that to prove them my intention. Thank you so much for inputs.

1 Like

No worries. Good Luck with your efforts !