I am on H4 EAD and own a Corp. can I port I140 by offering a job for future employment?

My employer threatening to withdraw my I140 after I move from H1 to h4 EAD. I own a corporation so can I transfer my I140 from employer to my corporation using i140 portability act? Please advise.