I am B.A. and M.B.A , do i quqlify for H1 category without engineering

i am going to usa on h4 visa. i have done B.A. and then M.B.A in H.R. from indian university, is this degree of mine makes me quqlify for H1 category as i do not have engineering background. Can any consultant apply for my h1 on behalf of these qualifications.

Yes, you can transfer H4 visa to H1b if you get job in USA. But first find a job. The employer should be willing to file H1b for you. You may need to do “educational credential evaluation” for “US equivalent education”. USCIS website describes “General Requirements” on “H-1B Specialty Occupations”. See eligibility criteria on below link: