I am an H4 and any scope for me to work in the US


I came to US by mid Jan.My visa type is H4 and I have 3 yrs Banking experience in India .So I am planning to work here.What are the options for me to work here.



You are not allowed to work on H4. You may need to apply for H1 this year or can go for H4 EAD after May (if your spouse has approved i140)

Also, you might need to have below requirement to file H1

ou must have ONE of the following1) A Bachelor’s degree or Masters Degree (or the foreign equivalent degree from your Country), OR2) 12 years work experience, OR3) A mix of further education + work experienceThe general H1B visa qualification rule is: - for every 1 year of studies at University / College = 3 points- for every 1 year of work experience = 1 point12 points in ‘total’ are required to qualify for the H1B visa program

Thanks Rana.

I have done my 4 year professional education(Bachelor of engineering )from India
and MBA distance learning from Symbiosys (SCDL) and a banking experience of 2.7 years.Please tell me can I apply for H1B and how can i do that.

You can apply for H1, you are eligible. You need find an employer who can sponsor you H1