I am a PhD in chemistry from india ,can i know the universities which provide HIB Visa for assistant professor jobs .

I am an assistant professor in india .I have completed my PhD in chemistry. Can I find the list of universities in usa which provide hib- visa. Can u provide information regarding that.

Dr. Singh,

You will have to come to the United States first on a postdoctoral fellowship. It is difficult to interview for jobs as Assistant Professor in US while in India - there are presentations involved. Your thesis topic will help identify universities that might accept you on a H-1B or a J-1 visa.

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, hopehumanityATgmail.com, wwwDOThopeforhumanityglobalDOTorg