I-797B - Consular Processing - Automatic Visa Revalidation(AVR)

Hi,

I have few questions regarding the Automatic Visa Revalidation(AVR) in the case of having an I-797B(given for consular processing, etc) instead of I-797A, with an expired visa stamp. For the sake of clarity, since the H-1B transfer petition was filed on time before visa stamp and I-94 expired, there is no unlawful presence in this case as per USCIS website information. Now, has anyone successfully re-entered US in the above scenario getting a new I-94, since I-797B does not come with I-94? If yes, was it by road(walking across the border/bridge and re-enter US) from Canada or Mexico(like San Dieogo, San Ysidro US-Mexico bridge)?

Thanks

Hello. Just checking to see if you have more information regarding your post. I am in almost the same situation as mentioned in your post. Kindly provide some details if you can. Thank you.

Hi @Rajesh_Shankar_R @koke1234

I am on the same boat, H1B extension received RFE so I have applied for H1B Transfer before my i94 expired it was approved(i797A) but my old extension approved on consular processing(i797B) is it the latest action.

Will Automatic visa revalidation works in my case?

Thanks.