I-539 online filing

hey all,

I am currently holding an H1B visa and under grace period. I consulted one of the attorneys and they I can file for a change of status petition online (Form I-539). However I don’t see an option for an H-1B in the dropdown list for the ‘Current Non-immigrant status’ question, Has anyone in my situation encountered this before?