How to transfer H1B sponsor


Recently i got H1B visa and validity is till 2016.

Now i am in USA came for short tripe i.e 3 months. I need to back in SEPTEMBER. I am planning to back to USA after November. May I know the procedure to transfer.

Could you please suggest me what should do ? do i need to try when i am in USA or can i try from india also.

If i press exit my company won’t give me Experience certificate.