I am in USA with H4 Visa, and have applied for H1B visa under Change of status for the year 2018. Now my husband H1B pettition is getting expired next month, so he is applying for H1B extension and his employer is not ready to apply for my H4 extension as I am already waiting for my approval? How should I proceed further ? and what if I didnt get my H1B approval before H4 is expired ? Do I have to go back to India and wait from there for my H1B approval? or is there a way I can still wait from here for my H1B approval after my H4 expiry date ? or is there a way I can apply for my H4 extension while waiting for H1B approval ?
Please suggest me and also help me how to proceed further.