How to initiate H1 B visa without having any other visa like H4 or B1

My husband is in India and I am here in Chicago,he does not have any visa, and my H1 Visa is also expired ,I have applied for extension but result will come in 4-5 months so he cannot come as my dependent and we does not have any option to convert H4 visa to H1

So can any consultant initaite his H1 visa from US itself ?