How to get the H1B Visa from India


This is sreenu i am working in the BPO company i want to go U.S. for job searching.

Which one(visa) is beter for U.S

Kindly give me the full information

Thanks & Regards,


There is no visa which allows you to come to US to search for jobs.

A company can file H-1 for you while you are in India. Once you land in US on H-1 through that company, you will be working for them.