How to get H1B filed to be eligible for work after completing masters in civil engineering on H4 VISA?

Hi there,

I have come to US on H4 VISA recently .Have a work Experience of 5years in India.

Planning to do Masters in Civil Engineering .To be eligible to work in USA after MS, how can i get the VISA filed to H1B status.

Can you help me understand the process how it can be done? or where should i check for information.?

Thanks in advance