How to find a H visa sponsor based on my education?

I am a assistant professor in a medical university in Iran. I want to move with my family in US, California to have a new job. My specialty and education is about environmental technology/occupational health, how can I find a H visa sponsor and finding a suitable job as a lecturer in university or a HSE/Occupational health manager in a company?

Thank you,