How to deal the H1b interview without client letter ?

Hi,I applied for h1b visa. my petition got approved and I got Form 797B. Now its time for interview.So I asked my employer about client letter. But they said that I don’t need client letter as I need to work in employer location only not in client location. But I am worried that about the interview if they ask client letter. I have below docs.1. Offer letter2. LCA3. Form 797 B4. Letter to embassy which tells that my employer company details and my roles & responsibilities. Also tells that I will working in his company location.It asks embassy to allow me to work in his office in USA.5. Office Lease doc6. Company Financial statement7. Tax payment doc8. Income Tax return doc.

9.I have purchase order also. It have Billing address (client address) and Vendor address(My employer address) an billing amount for the resource.

guys pls help me how to deal with this situation…ThanksRaju

In-house projects do not require client letter. However, if you will be providing services to a client (either by sitting at client location or at employer’s location), then having client letter is highly recommended.

If you can arrange for it, that’s the best. If not, go with what you have. Your petition was approved w/o client letter. Although visa stamping is a different ball-game, it may get approved w/o the letter as well.

@Raju,
I was in the same boat as you were but trust me I was going to work at client location and still didnt had the client letter.

When I asked my employer for client letter they said client wont issue such letter and SOW and MSA should hold good. I was also worried about the fact that I didnt had the client letter.

Went to Interview - Chennai on 30th Oct 15 and trust me you just need pure LUCK !!!

There was 6 to 7 counters and in couple of counters they were rejecting the applicants like anything. There was couple of ladies in the counter who were very cool and approving things. I was lucky and went there and they just asked me very simple questions like client name, location , salary, whether married , do I have kids and thats it and heard the golden words from the mouth " Your Visa is approved "

@Raju, I was in the same boat as you were but trust me I was going to work at client location and still didnt had the client letter. When I asked my employer for client letter they said client wont issue such letter and SOW and MSA should hold good. I was also worried about the fact that I didnt had the client letter.Went to Interview - Chennai on 30th Oct 15 and trust me you just need pure LUCK !!!There was 6 to 7 counters and in couple of counters they were rejecting the applicants like anything. There was couple of ladies in the counter who were very cool and approving things. I was lucky and went there and they just asked me very simple questions like client name, location , salary, whether married , do I have kids and thats it and heard the golden words from the mouth " Your Visa is approved "

Hi, was your VISA approved without client letter?