how to correct info in I-129 form? petition is approved..

my h1b petition got approved but there is a mistake in I-129 form. The gender is Female instead of Male. Does it matter anyhow? Will it affect my visa interview anyhow? How can I get it corrected?

Please visit your local USCIS office with details. They will correct it. It will affect your visa interview if not corrected. It will be a case impersonisation.

@ Ram… local USCIS office means mumbai office? or any other office? How much time will it take?