How to convert H1B to dependent for I-140


Please note me and my spouse both have H1B visa and we both are currently employed. My spouse’s employer will be filing her Green Card shortly.

I need to know the possibility of - After she gets her I-140 approved, can I quit my H1B and transfer my visa as her dependent and then rejoin my employer ? Please let me know the process.

Note :- I am not added as dependent of my spouse as we both have H1B.

Thanks, PN