How to apply for Green card through marriage?


My wife was born in US & is a US citizen by birth. After spending the first few years of her life here, she along with her parents came back to India. So she was in India for the last 25 years. We got married 5 years back in India & have a marriage certificate according to Hindu Marriage Act, India.

Recently I’ve been transferred to US on work & have come to US on a H1B visa. My wife has also joined me. I would now like to apply for the Green Card. What is the procedure of applying for that - i.e.: what all forms do I need to submit? & What would be fees for the same?

It would be great if anyone can help me n this regard.