How soon my daughter can enter USA before her visa expires

Hi

My daughter holding her H4 visa till july31 2016 and she was in india now ,my question is how many days before i can bring my daughter before her visa expires,she is coming with her grandma,

Actually her dependent visa is on my husbands H1B visa and his i797 expiration date was july31st 2016,but he has his new extension of H1B which came for three years i.e up to July 2019,i have few questions

1)If we send her to visa now with my husbands new petition through drop box will her visa get stamped?

we are not in a position to go India ,and my husband don’t have his extension visa stamped

2)If we want to bring her here before her visa expires how many days before we can bring her here ,for suppose we booked her a ticket one week before her visa expires is that possible that she can enter USA?,and if we show the new petition will they give her I94 for three years?

Please help me in answering all

Thanku

How old is your daughter because they make exception for minors. She has until July 24th 2016 to return to US. Yes, the drop box option may be used to get the new visa.

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar
hopehumanity@gmail.com

How old is your daughter because they make exception for minors. She has until July 24th 2016 to return to US. Yes, the drop box option may be used to get the new visa.

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar
hopehumanityATgmailDOTcom
wwwDOThopeforhumanityglobalDOTorg

My daughter is 2 years old