How much time it will take to receive valid I-94 after visa approval

Hi

I got H1B approval on Nov 28, 2012 with out I-94. My employer filed for I-94 and the same letter has got returned in Mar. Again he applied for I-94. This time he told that the money which has sent was deducted from the bank. but the case status has not changed in USCIS website. Can you please tell me that how much time it will take to get I-94? Can I apply H1 B transfer now?

can we apply Premium process to get I-94?

Please advise me

Thanks

What is your current visa status in US? When is your current I-94 expiring?

Hi Sorry ,I did n’t give you the full picture.

On Apr 2012 employer has applied my H1B petition. While Petition is pending we moved to India because of my husband’s visa expiration in July, 2012. The case was applied on COS.

We got RFE in OCT,2012 asking that what is the Present status.

By the time we were replying to RFE we came back to US and we replied with Present Visa status that is H-4 and my husband’s Payslips.

In November End we got 3 letters from USCIS. First letter contains H1 approval with valid I-94, 2nd contains H1 approval with out I-94(amendment Notice), 3rd contains Petition denial.

We have applied for valid I-94 with my husband’s payslips and the same letter (which we have applied for valid I-94) got returned back in March,2013.

Again we replied for the amendment notice. This time my employer is saying that the money got deducted from the bank.

So this is my overall story. hope you got it.

At present I am on H-4 and for that H-4 my I-94 is expairing in Sep, 2013.

I have I-94 for the H1 visa. This card expaires in 2015.

So My questions are

How much time it will take to get reply for Amendment notice from USCIS?

Can I work based on I-94 Which I got in one of 3 letters?

Is there any Premium process to get I-94 quickly?

How much time it will take to get reply for Amendment notice from USCIS?
> It can take 2-3 months to process

Can I work based on I-94 Which I got in one of 3 letters?
> You first need to clarify which is the correct status. Your employer can contact USCIS for clarification, or you can check your status using this self service link : https://selfcheck.uscis.gov/ . Another alternate is to apply for SSN and if it gets approved (they will check for your status for SSN approval)

Is there any Premium process to get I-94 quickly?
I don’t think there is a PP service for the amendment