How many days it will take to send the rejected petition

hi sourab,

My H1 petition has reached the usics today on 06-12-12 …if its rejected how we will come to know and how many days it will take to know…and if its approved how many days they will take to approve and send us the reciept.

I am extremely sorry to say that your petition will be rejected. This was the announcement by USCIS.

On June 11, 2012, USCIS received a sufficient number of petitions to reach the statutory cap for FY 2013.  On June 7, 2012, USCIS also received more than 20,000 H-1B petitions on behalf of persons exempt from the cap under the advanced degree exemption.  USCIS will reject petitions subject to the cap for H-1B specialty occupation workers seeking an employment start date in FY 2013 that are received after June 11, 2012. 

USCIS continues to accept petitions exempted from the cap and DOD cooperative research worker H-1B petitions and Chile/Singapore H-1B1 petitions requesting an employment start date in FY 2013.

I am not sure about whether they would mail it back. May be someone else knows more about it.

Yes, they will return the package through mail to the employer/attorney.