How long does it take for i-130 to get approved after RFE has been received by the USCIS?

My dad (US Citizen) filed a petition to bring our family to the US on March 25th. On April 25, he received an Rfe to provide necessary information to prove that me(20 years) and my brother (14 years old) have a bonafide relationship with our father. They also wanted evidence to show that my father showed concern in my life before i turned 18. Since our birth registration was also delayed, they wanted old documents that specify that the birth took place, and mentions our parents.

We provided the following documents:

Written statement from the ministry that the birth took place, and it was not registered as soon as the birth took place because it could be registered any time from date of birth to the date before death.

My driver’s licence stating my father’s name and my dob

My first school’s transfer certificate dated 14 years before the current date.

Money order receipts showing my father as sender and me as the receiver.

My second school transfer certificate dated 4 years before the current date.

Our house ownership documents, from when i was 5 years old, stating me as owner and my father as custodian.

My father’s old passport from 2010 stating me as his son and next of kin.

4 affidavits from our relatives and neighbors.

2 photographs ( 1 with time stamp, another with no time stamp)

Regarding my brother, we submitted

His first school’s transfer certificate.

His second school annual marksheet specifying his father and dob.

Written statement from the ministry that the birth took place, and it was not registered as soon as the birth took place because it could be registered any time from date of birth to the date before death.

4 affidavits from our relatives.

1 family photograph.

Is this enough to prove that a bonafide relationship existed between us and our father? We submitted Rfe on May 23rd and they received it on May 25.