how do transfer from university to college?

I got my visa approved for Indiana State University but i want to go for San D Anza College. So how will i get my transfer once i land in Us so as i could transfer before my session starts.

Well, you need to first report to DSO at Indiana State University. Speak to them about your plans to transfer and ask, if they allow transfer in the first semester. Not many schools allow the transfer. If they allow, it is simple they will transfer your SEVIS and you report at new school at DSO there and start classes…Read Can you transfer in first semester