How do i get transfer?

I have landed in Indiana. I got my visa approved for Indiana State auniversity but i want to tranfer to San francisco state university. I already have my i20 to Ssfu for fall 2016. Do i need to first report at my Indiana Campus or simply take a ticket to San francisco and get there in the unviersity and ask for the transfer?

You should first report to Indiana State University and then transfer by working with your DSO. If you do any mistakes and SEVIS is terminated, you will be in trouble. Work with DSO at both the schools.