how do i get SSN? I am international student doing bba

i am here on F1 visa and i my uncle has whole sale business. I am doing bba and he want me to become manager there does my school can give permision for working there ?

He owns a mobile whole sale business.?

If your school issues CPT or OPT for this employment then you can apply for SSN and work there. But you have to do your own due dilligence if such a work is allowed in your case or not. Only when the work is related to your courses, then can you work on F1.