How can we attend this RFE...?

Ok, guys…I got the RFE…Now the question is I no more work with Client A. I am not allied to Client B.

How can we take this to approval taking the below into consideration.

Letter from Client A containing a detailed description of job duties the beneficiary will perform, the qualifications that are required to perform the job duties, source of instrumentalities and tools required to perform the job, and a brief description of person who will supervise the beneficiary

Copies of valid amendments, statement of work, work orders, service agreements, etc. from Client A demonstrating a continuing relationship and that sufficient work is available for the beneficiary for the requested period. The one submitted expired July 9, 2016 and the Client A documents are 5 years old, so USCIS will want to see a more recent document as evidence that the contract is still valid and ongoing.The work order and the end-client letter should provide information as to Polaris right to control his work at Client A, and the detailed description of job duties the beneficiary will perform, the qualifications that are required to perform the job duties, source of instrumentalities and tools required to perform the job, a brief description of person who will supervise the beneficiary

It is always tough when RFE is issued and you are no longer associated with the original client.

I assume you work for the employer mentioned in point 3. They are a big employer and so may be a senior executive vouching for the case. It doesn’t make sense to submit A’s documents as you are no longer associated with them.

Thank you Saurabh…So, what can be done. What if we produce documents from Client B…?

If client B is at a different location, then you cannot use their documents as LCA is for the old location. Can you get another client at the original LCA location?

Not sure if we can get…My employer is not reveling much information…He just said, the Talent mobility team is working on it…and we have 99.9% of positive results so fat…This really doesn’t relax me…