How can I get teaching or research assistantship in Usa?

Hi, everyone now I am a senior student in Turkey and I want to apply to graduate programs in Usa but I need scholarship or something like that because I can not pay the fees then I learned I can be a research or teaching assistant. My question is that can I apply for assistanship before beginning to graduate programs and does this assistanship meet all fees. Thanks in advance

Yes, you may be able to apply for certain kinds of funding, it totally depens on the school. You can read the below

	[Apply for Assistantship and funding - MS In USA ](

	[How to get Scholarships for Studying MS in USA ](

	[How to find Scholarships when Applying to study in America ](