how can i get employer for my H1B visa , being experienced lawyer having 18 years experience inindia

I am a practicing high court lawyer I india having 18 years experience. I have contested more than 3000 plus cases independently In various courts. I wish to relocate along with family. how can i get a sponser for me

I am not much aware of the law stream. Typically for H-1B, you need to find an employer willing to sponsor your H-1. Probably for attorneys, they need to get a US or US state license in order to practice law in US.

Maybe search for leading law firms to see if they even sponsor H-1 or not.