how can i get a visa extension from F1visa

I have an F1 visa, recently completed my masters degree in the USA and I am currently on my 60 days extension. I want to pursue a professional course and moreover, I got an employment offer after my MBA degree, how do I get a visa extension to be able to further my studies and gain some work experience before I go back to my country?

Thank you.

If you want to work, then you can apply for OPT and once approved, you can work on OPT. When did you graduate?

If you want to continue to study, then get I-20 admit from another school and have your SEVIS record updated.