"Home Office" - H1B - Moving from one home to other -LCA posting needed?

I am a remote H1B employee. My original LCA has my employer address (different state A) and my old home address (state B). I moved from my old home to a new home in a same neighborhood and same MSA. My attorney guided that just filling an AR11 is required to notify my new address to USCIS and LCA posting is not needed.
I want to confirm if this is correct that new LCA posting is not needed?

I think your attorney is right. As the new work location is in same MSA as the address mentioned in LCA, you may not post the LCA.