HIB Visa for a Graduate teacher from India

Hi all I have done my Masters and Bachelors of Education from India. I also hold Graduate diploma in primary education from Australia. I am in India now and donot hold teaching experience at stretch but would like to apply for Work visa for US. I donot know where to start from please advise.

You need to find a job in USA where the employer is willing to apply for your H1 visa. You cannot apply for H1, it is the employer who applies it on your behalf.