HiB visa extension with an older I-797A (same employer, but designation change)

I’m on H1B visa (visa stamping expired a couple of months ago) and I have my latest I-797A for an upcoming visa stamping. However, my title (designation in the company) got updated with the SAME employer last week.

Can I still use my existing I-797A for my H1B visa stamping? Or do I need to get a new I-797A, owing to my title upgrade, and take that for my upcoming H1B Visa appointment (it is a dropbox appointment)

Please advise

Check with your employer’s immigration lawyer if you need H1B amendment if your job duties have changed significantly. If not, you may not need H1B amendment and so can use your existing I-797 for stamping.