Hi,My name has been misspelled in my degree.

My name has been misspelled in my engineering degree and marksheet. It is correct in my other education documents(10th +12th). I have a letter written by college director mentioning that there was typo error. I did not apply for another copy of it as i heard that there are chances of loosing the original and also you never know when will you recieve it. This misspell is not very noticable. Now I need to apply for H-1, please suggest if it would be fine to submit an affidavite with the education documents.

It will not be a problem if u enclose the supporting documents U have along with affidavit