Hi I live in Ecuador and have an inquiry about consulting services

Can I work as a consultant for a US from Ecuador? This company has no branch in Ecuador. They would transfer my money to my bank account in Ecuador, and I would work for them from Ecuador until they decide that my consulting services is enough.


Yes, you can. This is called an outsourced service and many US employers do this. Make sure that you are in compliance with Ecuador income tax laws. Your employer must comply with US tax laws.

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, www.chu.edu, sshankarATchu.edu