Help: H1b visa after 2 years of working


I have this question.

Say my h1b visa was stamped for 3 years and i decide to quit my job after working for 2 years. Lets say i come back to india and stay here for 6-8 months unemployed.

Now, will i be able to find a new employer using the same H1b visa?

Yes, you can.

Yes and you will be exempted from cap!