I am in a very confused state and need your help, please.
I came to US on B1 and applied for change of status to F1 and still waiting for approval from USCIS from long time.
Due to some family reasons me and my partner who is on H1 b have married here in US.
Now if I dont get approval for my F1, I will be out of status as I have been waiting since long on B1.
Now can I apply for h4 by any chance?
I will appreciate your response.