hello. Can Iget work visa to work in the US? I live in Israel. my experience of 17 years of truck driving.

good afternoon. My name is Denis. I live in Israel. I was a truck driver for many years, served in the army driver and poslle Army for 14 years, I drive a truck. My overall experience of 17 years. the question is, how do I get a work visa in the US for the driver? thanks in advance

For H1B visa, the job needs to be in a speciality occupation. A job is a speciality occupation if the occupation normally requires a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study. Jobs in fields such as Engineering, Math, Business often qualify as a speciality occupation.

You may try temporary work visa’s, link below: